Pay QCA Dues »
Dedicated to maintaining the beauty and quality of life in Queensmill
As part of the Queensmill Civic Association (QCA), we are here to help you feel at home within our community. Your Queensmill dues allows QCA to provide the following services to the neighborhood:
- Promote spirit of belonging to the Queensmill community
- Be the official spokesperson for our community
- Represent our community in matters coming under county jurisdiction
- Be a course of communication for our neighborhood
- Maintain high level of appearance and value of our neighborhood
- Promote safety in our neighborhood and in the surrounding communities
- Sponsor social functions including adult and children’s activities
As a QCA member you will receive the Queensmiller newsletter throughout the year. We also publish a neighborhood directory once every two-three years.
Restrictive covenants and architectural standards
Queensmill homes are under restrictive convenants and county ordinances that must be followed. Homeowners wishing to make changes to their property should submit plans need to the Building and Grounds Director of QCA for review and approval before the project is initiated and before permits are issued.
|Building & Grounds||Terri Wempleemail@example.com||405-1810|
|Social (Children)||Rachael Mancuso||Rachael.Mancuso@yahoo.com||571-517-1186|
|Social (Adult)||Susan Johnsonfirstname.lastname@example.org||897-4769|